Welcome to Solneset Farm Caravan Park
Solneset Farm you will find at Unneland in Arna, about 25 minutes drive east of Bergen City Center. The farm is situated in scenic surroundings at the foot of the Gulfjellet, where there are many hiking opportunities both summer and winter.
The farm borders Nesvika Nature Reserve which is part of Haukelandsvannet. Here, more than 100 different bird species have been registered, and fish such as trout, pike and salmon. The host can provide you with peculiar service with advice on activities and sights in and around Bergen, as well as local tours.
From us it is only 25 minutes drive by car and 8 minutes by train to Bergen city center. Car transport can be arranged.
Bicycles, e-bikes, rowing boats, fishing equipment and kayaks can be rented.
Bathroom, shower, washing machine, dryer, fully equipped kitchen and barbecue area.
Our goal is to take care of the environment and the cultural landscape, while creating positive activity, industry and jobs. We are an approved Inn At Tunet farm, where we conduct work training of young people, and alternative learning arena for school students. Of animals we have sheep, horses, chickens and dogs.
We are the only strawberry producer in Bergen. Here you can get daily fresh strawberries in the summer season. Solneset Farm is the only farm in Bergen that has started up with cooperative farming. Here you can buy a share and get dividends in the form of vegetables and herbs. At the same time, you can be part of the social community on the farm. We organize courses in cooking and we have social gatherings. Some of the co-farmers also "own" their own sheep as they follow through the year with paralysis, grazing and harvesting.
- Parking for campers and campers
- Room rental
- Toilet and sink
- Iron with tray
- water filling
- Power Connection
- Fire-fighting equipment and first aid equipment.
- Large well-equipped kitchen, including dishwashers, convection oven, microwave oven, fridge, freezer etc.
- Free tea and coffee - as well as basic foods
- Living room with board games
- Barbecue and barbecue areas
- Fresh strawberries in season from late June to early August
- Bicycles, electric bikes, kayaks and rowing boats.
- We are present at the place from 07: 00 - 23: 00
- Guided mountain tours
- Pesonlig service ift. where to drive and what to see in the worm area
- Toys for children
- Transport service for e.g. train, airport, shop
If you are tired of crowded campsites, this is the place for you. Nice place to park for several days. Combine sightseeing in Bergen with nature and mountain walks.
Welcome to Solneset Farm Caravan Park!